Chris Brogan is CEO and president of Human Business Works, a publishing and media company dedicated to helping you do the work you want to do.
Chris is the New York Times bestselling co-author of The Impact Equation, a book that helps you rise above the noise and reach the people you need to succeed. Chris has consulted and spoken with companies like Google, Coca-Cola, Dell, GM, Microsoft, Pepsico, and many more. He lives in northern Massachusetts, and is 1/2 of the band D3ONE3. Learn more at [chrisbrogan.com].
Learning With a Side of Conversation and Humor
Chris Brogan educates businesses and organizations on emerging business, communications, and technology trends and strategy insights. His speaking style is vibrant, humor-laden, energetic, and personal. Chris customizes every presentation to address the audience at hand, and he adjusts during the presentation to match the level of comprehension as he goes along.
Chris covers these topics from the 10,000 feet level all the way down to the step-by-step, depending on audience and need. He has presented to book publishers, school administrations, technologists, marketers, government agencies, realtors, students, entrepreneurs, and many other groups. Private corporate speaking has included places like SAS, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Vanguard, American Family Insurance, General Motors, Coke, Titleist, Pepsico, Comcast, and others.
Master the Digital Channel
You were told to “get online” and the cash registers would ring. You dutifully went about building out elements of your digital presence (maybe a blog and Twitter and a few random YouTube videos), and not much happened. Not enough to make you excited.
Chris Brogan has taught companies large and small, associations, and individuals how to master the digital channel. How do you generate leads in a world where the attention wars are raging? How do you improve sales processes? What can you measure? And where will you most likely go wrong?
If you’re looking for leads, more attention, sales, business impact, and you’re still not getting much from your digital channel, this is your talk.
Most people ask Chris Brogan for one or two of the following. He usually delivers all three.
* More customers.
* Improved engagement from sales and marketing efforts.
* Alignment of previous efforts with modern business conditions.
During this presentation, you will learn about:
* The components of the digital channel.
* The five key elements pushing away potential customers.
* The Owner’s Compass: a great way to put the digital channel to work.
* Content marketing and media’s role in building value.
* The three phases of digital business and how to best extract business value.
* Community nurturing and its value to your business.
Optional Master the Digital Channel Workshop
If you enjoyed the keynote presentation, Chris Brogan offers a workshop (you can set the amount of time, though 1 hour would be the minimal amount of time) for follow-on information, keyboard-level guidance as to what one might do with this information.
In this workshop, we cover:
* The home base and outpost strategy.
* Online presence management for business professionals.
* Listening and searching for opportunities.
* How to use the social web for prospecting and research.
* Engagement tactics for the social web.
* Marketing in the mobile-first world (the Phoneternet).
* The fine art of brevity.
* How to build a digital channel strategy that accomplishes your three core needs (marketing, sales, support/service).
* And more as the event dictates.
This workshop works great as a live experience, but can also be made available as an email-based eight-week course delivering videos, screencasts, audio, and a workbook to tie it all together.
What you get with the Master the Digital Channel experience is all action and next-steps and no ra-ra. Haven’t you had enough speeches that cover the “You’ve gotta go out there and be human and join the conversation?” What might work better is knowing how to actually do something that delivers bottom line value to your organization. That’s what you get from Chris Brogan. That’s what you get from Master the Digital Channel.
GOOGLE+ FOR BUSINESS
You’re on Facebook. You’ve got a Twitter account. The company is blogging. Why does there have to be another social network? Google+ is the new social network launched by the #1 search engine in the world, Google, and it changes everything! Why? Because Google (the search engine) indexes public posts on Google+ (the social network) rather quickly, and it seeks out social interactions and links shared within that social network to sites like yours. Google+ is built with collaboration in mind. There are several technologies available for free inside of this social network that you’re paying for elsewhere. And there are even more reasons to get in and start using Google+ that we’ll talk about at the event.
Brave Now: How Confidence and Your Other Super Powers Will Deliver Success
You are the superhero you’ve been waiting for. Learn from Chris Brogan how you can do the work you want to do, live without the tangles of other people’s expectations, and improve upon the daily practices you need to accomplish the goals you want to attain. This isn’t some mild-mannered motivational speech. We start by leaping a tall building with a single bound, but we finish with actionable steps that will help you claim your secret identity and make IF happen.
Video Samples of Chris’s Presentations
From the World Domination Summit(an event about personal entrepreneurship):
From Coldwell Banker’s 2011 Generation Blue Keynote:
From the Social Media Camp event in Victoria, BC:
From Web 2 Expo 2009 Keynote:
From Le Web 2009 in Paris, France:
“Chris was a HUGE hit at the Conference. He had many fans in the audience and made new ones of the rest. He was not only engaging but also affable and approachable. He spent a few days with us and added tremendous value even after his presentation! Thank you so much for your help in drawing him to the Conference and facilitating a change in schedule one week out! We will never forget your support in the final inning. It was a close call but you pulled it out for us. Thanks again!” – PRSA 2011 Annual event.
Chris is a rockstar of sorts in social media circles and I felt that he would be a natural to speakChris at the Summit. I didn’t know what to expect, I didn’t know what kind of a speaker he was I just knew his content was great. To answer the question…he is a GREAT speaker. He was entertaining and kept the audience engaged and entertained through the entire keynote. What I like about Chris is that he keeps things in perspective regarding social media. Social media is about being social. It is about listening and being a “promiscuous connector.” Chris couldn’t have been nicer to deal with or more accommodating with his time. – Michael Bowers, chair of the Ohio Growth Summit.
Chris Brogan was an overwhelming success at our most recent event. Chris’ presentation style was authentic, engaging and entertaining. Most importantly, Chris proved to be an effective and informative speaker. We will definitely be asking Chris back. – Michael Geoghegan, CEO of Gigavox Media.
Chris Brogan, true to his reputation, is the authority when it comes to helping companies discover and implement social media into their business model. At the recent Thomson Innovation Summit, I had the opportunity to work closely with Chris in developing content and defining his role as the facilitator of what proved to be a fascinating discussion around enabling and monetizing professional social networks. Chris not only knew his stuff as a panelist, where he joined Daniel Palestrant of Sermo and Geoffrey Hyatt of Contact Networks as Guy Kawasaki grilled them about their business models, but also challenged the attendees to think differently about how to generate ROI in a strict corporate culture using social media and digital tools. His participation and prowess in the field undoubtedly added to the success of the event. – Ryan Paddock, Digital Scientists.
Chris Brogan grabs his audience up and engages them in an interactive exchange that takes everyone through a journey of social media enlightenment. At the nxt.pr PRSA Southwest District conference, Chris led his group on an exploration of possibilities and solid case studies that each participant could take back and implement in their own organizations. I highly recommend Chris to anyone serious about engaging in social media. – Mary Hunter Wagoner, Owner Image PR
Chris Brogan connects with audiences, which is what makes his a special kind of speaker. He’s down-to-earth, expertly informed and professional… not to mention, a lot of fun to watch. I’m looking forward to sharing the stage with him again. – Jim Kukral, www.jimkukral.com.
Chris Brogan is a true genius when it comes to delivering compelling presentations on complex topics. When I invited him to speak at the Killer App Expo I knew he’d be informative and insightful but even better than that he was also entertaining. Everyone who attended his session came away enlightened and excited about incorporating social media tools into their lives and businesses. If you’re looking for someone to come in and rally the troops around the use of social media I can think of no better person than Chris Brogan. Plus he’s great fun to grab a beer with afterwards! Geoff Daily, App-Rising.com
I was on a panel that Chris moderated, I have been introduced by Chris as the MC at an event, and I was in the audience when he spoke at the Inbound Marketing Summit. In all three cases, Chris did a great job. There are two things about Chris that I like as a speaker. First, he is very authentic — he has no pretenses and is very real. Second, he knows what he is talking about — he is one of only a handful of people that really “gets” the social mediasphere and is articulate about it. – Brian Halligan, CEO Hubspot
Chris Brogan’s presentation and presence at the event has definitely contributed to the conferences’ success. We learned a lot from his speech, which was entertaining and knowledgeable. His charisma, kind nature and giving personality was a good illustration for us on how to succeed in social media. We came back after the event enriched with new ideas and inspirations. Chris Brogan gave us a keynote without which the event would not be the same.” Irina Kremin, KGS
Previous Speaking Experience (sampling)
- JCC Biennial Conference – Keynote
- AMP Conference (Wealth Management) in Buenos Aires – Keynote/Workshops
- Executive Forum (staffing industry) – Keynote
- Cisco Partner Velocity – Keynote
- Vistage CEO Peer Advisory Event – Keynote
- Ragan Comm Social Media Event – Keynote + workshop
- Entrepreneur Growth Summit – Keynote
- Project REV (Deluxe Corp) – Keynote
- PRSA Annual Conference – Keynote
- GM Canada Annual Dealer’s Conference – Keynote
- ASRW/NACE/CARS Annual Conference – Keynote
- eBay Conference – Keynote
- Maine Association of Broadcasters – Keynote
- GANA Annual Conference – Keynote
- Disney Social Media Moms Conference – Keynote
- Coldwell Banker Generation Blue – Keynote
- PCMA – Keynote
- B2B Europe – Keynote
- Green Building Expo
- American Family Insurance – Keynote
- Vanguard Financial – Day Event
- BMA National Conference – Keynote
- Disney Social Media Moms – Keynote
- Web 2 Expo – Keynote
- CNN Headquarters Tech Tuesday – Featured Speaker
- SummitUp – Keynote
- Blog World Expo – Keynote
- Driving Sales – Keynote
- Writer’s Digest – Keynote
- New Media Atlanta – Keynote
- GE Marketing Summit at GE HQ- Presenter
- Blog Indiana – Keynote
- Affiliate Summit East – Keynote
- National Association of Concessionaires – Keynote
- IAB Conecta (Mexico City) – Keynote
- Ohio Growth Summit – Keynotes
- Book Expo America – Keynote
- Community 2.0 – Keynote
- O’Reilly Tools of Change
- SocComm – Social Communications
- Las Vegas WordCamp
- CES 2009 at Social Media Jungle
- Arizona Entrepreneur’s Summit
- Stamats Higher Education Conference
- Marketing Profs Digital Mixer
- B2B Magazine Digital Summit
- Massachusetts Superintendents Conference – keynote
- New Marketing Summit (host and GM)
- Streaming Media West
- Inbound Marketing Summit
- ITEC St Louis
- ITEC Los Angeles
- Podcasters Across Borders
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference
- Marketing Profs B2B Summit
- IBM Web 2.0 Summit
- nxt.pr for PRSA
- Thomson Innovation Summit
- ITEC Indianapolis
- ITEC Houston
- ITEC Detroit
- South by Southwest Interactive
- BlogWorld New Media Expo
- Video on the Net Boston – host and first keynote
- Several private corporate events
- PodCamp Boston
- PodCamp Pittsburgh
- Killer App Expo
- PodCamp Toronto
- Video on the Net
- VON Conference
- PodCamp Europe
- BootCamp Pittsburgh
- PodCamp Pittsburgh2
- Podcast Academy 6
To book Chris to Speak, please let us know via this easy contact form.