Learn More About Google+ For Business (for FREE)
Google+ is the latest big social network to be introduced by the makers of the #1 search engine and #2 search engine in the world (Google and YouTube). You might not be interested in joining another social network. You might have just figured out Facebook or Twitter, but the truth is, Google+ is being pushed very hard by one of the biggest companies in the world, and you’re going to want to get in, to see the tools, and to think about a strategy before you write it off.
Join Chris Brogan, president of Human Business Works, and New York Times bestselling author of the upcoming book, Google+ for Business , in a lively demonstration and discussion on how to use Google+, points to consider, strategy and tools, and more.
- Basics of Building a Google+ account with business in mind.
- How to find and follow more people.
- The difference between a personal page and a business page, and which works best for you.
- Posting and content strategies.
- A tour of some great Google+ business pages doing good jobs.
- Ideas for using the hangout video feature.
- Circling and strategies around that.
- And more!
We have put together three different live events. Attendance is first-come, first serve. Please pick the time that works best for you from the options below. See you there.
Friday, December 2, 2011